Engineering Design Services
CADMATE provides technical expertise and support for the full spectrum of product design, development and manufacturing. This includes:
- Concept development and improvement
- 3D computer-aided design (CAD) modelling
- Engineering design and calculations
- Prototype development
- Design for manufacturing and handover
Some of our work is shown below. Most of our work is subject to NDA’s and therefore we cannot show the design work but have made an effort to describe the projects where possible.
3m chamber - render
We like to design things right and always provide a professional, approachable service throughout any interaction. We view the product development process as an involved collaboration between all stake holders and have successfully developed an effective working process, allowing you to benefit the most. Our previous work includes:
- Precision Steel Components
- Electronic Enclosures
- Steel Frames Structures and Brackets
- Intricate Mechanisms
These types of products are often moulded from plastics or cut from metals using modern manufacturing processes such as injection moulding and CNC machining.
Why choose us?
- Benefit from our 12+ years’ experience in supporting new product development projects.
- Our Design Engineers are degree-qualified experts, ensuring technical excellence.
- Outsource your complex CAD modelling projects – we enjoy the challenge!
- We only use fully licenced CAD software (Solidworks) maintaining file integrity.
- Get honest advice and technical insight throughout the project.
- We’re a fully VAT registered, UK limited company committed to keeping high-quality engineering design services available to the UK
Feedback from past customers
I’ve used the 3D CAD modelling services of CADMATE and cannot recommend it enough. The quality of the models are second to none and always have been over the years!
CADMATE was vital to delivering several complex projects, utilising their vast experience of complex surface modelling. Their professionalism, reliability and work ethic is ever present and would be an asset to any team.
Great technical skills!
CADMATE was able to appreciate what was required through their ability to understand a brief, use their considerable SolidWorks skills and communicate their intentions.
Great job. Understood the brief and persevered until it was complete! Really appreciate the help and I’ll be back!